The 2021 North American Manure Expo will be held virtually August 25-26. Registration is FREE!
Events include equipment demonstrations, farm tours, and informative sessions highlighting current research and practical in-field tips around manure and organic amendments. Here’s sampling of sessions to be offered:
- Determining the Real Cost of Handling Manure (panel)
- OPACA Innovations – Ontario Professional Ag Contractors share innovations that enhance application
- Managing Manure to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Whole Farm Nutrient Management – Tour – Visit the North American Manure Expo 2021 host farm and family to experience Ontario dairy farm innovations and a whole-farm approach to manure nutrient management.
- Tiny Bubbles Make Me Happy – Tour – Aeration systems in liquid manure storages are a new-to-Ontario technology. Two dairy farms show and tell why they chose aeration and how the technology has improved manure management.
- Solid Innovations – Thinking Outside the Box – Tour beef, dairy and poultry solid manure facilities including a compost pack barn, innovative covered storage and compost production facility.
- From Flush to Field – Tour – Did you ever wonder what happens to, well you know, when you flush the toilet? Journey through a wastewater treatment plant all the way to field application of biosolids and experience the people, the processes and the products.
Once registered, you may access to all the events anytime until the end of the year. Registration is free, nutrient management CEU credits are available, and the top 10 manure slogans will be revealed.
Register today at www.manureexpo.ca