The University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension is hosting four virtual Manure Applicator Training – Level 1 / Manure 101. Designed for employees of both for-hire manure applicators and farmers applying their own manure, this 3-hour training covers the basics of manure spill response, setbacks and regulations, neighbor relations and equipment/manure gas safety.
Locations and Dates
- Abbotsford City Hall: 3/29, 12:30 PM
- Barron County Government Center: 3/8, 9:30 AM
- Birnamwood: 3/16, 1:00 PM
- Chilton: 3/1, 1:00PM, 6:00 PM
- Chippewa Falls: 3/21, 1:00 PM
- Darlington: 3/3, 8:00 AM
- Green Bay: 3/7, 6:00 PM
- Luxemburg: 3/7, 12:30 PM; 3/10, 12:30 PM
- Zoom (online): Date TBD
Cost is $10 per person in advance, $15 at the door (except Wisconsin Dells Feb 21–register via www.midwestforage.org to attend that session).
For more information, contact Kevin.Erb@wisc.edu.