Silvopasture is an agroforestry system that combines trees and forages with livestock management. Join the Division of Extension and Michael Fields Agricultural Institute on Wednesday, January 27th from 12-1PM CT while we discuss the fundamentals of silvopasture and hear from landowners and professionals on their experiences in implementing silvopasture as a land management practice.
In addition, learn how to use a soil health kit and about soil health training programs available to farmers and agricultural professionals in and near 9 key element watersheds.
- Keefe Keely, Savanna Institute
- Daniel Marquardt, Iowa County Uplands Watershed Farmer
- Diane Mayerfeld, UW-Madison Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
- Gene Schreifer, UW-Madison Division of Extension
- David Zimrin, Iowa County Uplands Watershed Farmer
This is a free event but registration is required. Register online at https://go.wisc.edu/9f1oxa.