Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
WI Land and Water Summer County Conservation Meeting
July 9 - July 10$55
A virtual meeting will be held due to COVID.
With Keynote Address from the Lt. Governor Mandela Barnes!
Topics to include:
- Local strategies to addressing climate change
- Conservation stories across Wisconsin
- A retrospective on the Producer-Led Watershed Grant Program
- Implementing water quality standards in your watershed
- Financial implications of COVID-19 on counties
- A conversation on racial equity and inclusion
With special address from Lt. Governor Barnes!
And join us for Social Hour with Brix Cider! Kick back and learn about the relationship between conservation and this uniquely local beverage.
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.