Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
WI Agri-Business Association Leadership Development Academy
August 10, 2021 - August 12, 2021
As our current business leaders retire from the work force, many companies are finding that they need to “push” our emerging leaders up the corporate ladder much quicker than planned. While there is a lot of potential talent in these emerging leaders, there are certain skills that need to be developed. The WABA Leadership Development Academy has been designed specifically to help emerging leaders in developing these skills needed to make them better leaders.
This class is limited to only 22 people!
Here is an overview of topics covered:
- Leadership Essentials & Personal Assessment
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence & Decision Making
- Making Connections with Key Agriculture Leadership
- Team building, Networking, & learning from each other
- Managing Conflict & Difficult Situations
- Interest Based Problem Solving
- Leading Organizational Change & Transitions
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.