Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Western Wisconsin Conservation Council (WCCC) Annual Meeting
December 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
12 p.m. Lunch
1-3 p.m. Programing
- WWCC year in review: Todd Doornink, WWCC board president
- 2020-member survey results review and The Nature Conservancy incentive program review: Steve Richter and Ricardo Costa, The Nature Conservancy in Wisconsin
- WWCC well-testing research update: Dr. Jill Coleman Wasik, UWRF
- Biochar research product introduction: Dr. Patrick Woolcock & Dr. Natasha Rayne, UWRF
- Lessons from the field: WWCC farmer experience panel discussion: WWCC farmer members
3:15 p.m. Members only Annual Meeting
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.