Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Weathering the Storm in Agriculture
June 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join Compeer Financial and Arlan Suderman, Chief Commodities Economist at INTL FCStone Financial, for a live webinar as he shares first-hand perspective on the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead in the market. He will provide unique insight on global macro-economic trends and what it means for the commodities market. During this online session, he’ll also share insights on:
- How is the U.S. economy recovering from COVID-19?
- What are the prospects for a recovery in agriculture?
- How will the CARES Act payments impact the markets?
- Will Chinese Phase-One Buying offset ethanol production losses?
- With planting largely behind us, what does the growing season look like?
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.