Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
WDNR BITS Training Webinar Series
September 16 @ 9:00 am
One event on September 30, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on October 16, 2021 at 9:00 am
BITS is the DNR’s online system to track BMPs implemented through certain pollution abatement programs.
DNR will be hosting the following webinars to help you prepare and submit data in BITS:
- Targeted Runoff Management Grants in BITS – Thursday, Sept. 16 at 9 a.m.
- In this webinar, we will dive into BITS and walk through the process of submitting a TRM grant final report. We’ll also go through some frequently-asked questions and have a Q&A session. Register here for the TRM webinar.
- Multi-Discharger Variance in BITS, pt. I: Applications and Plans – Thursday, Sept. 30 at 9 a.m.
- This webinar will go through the process of using BITS to apply for MDV funding and submit a plan for funding you’ve received. We’ll talk strategy for applying for MDV funds and planning in the highest-impact watersheds as we walk through the system step-by-step. Register here for Part I of the MDV webinar.
- Multi-Discharger Variance in BITS, pt. II: Annual Reports – Thursday, Oct. 14 at 9 a.m.
- In this second MDV webinar, we’ll talk about the reporting phase of your MDV projects: how to document implemented practices and submit a report to the DNR. We’ll cover common questions and advice for submitting the most meaningful data. Register here for Part II of the MDV webinar.
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.