Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
UW Field Day
September 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The agenda is:
- 9:00 Check-in
- 9:15 Introductions
- 9:30 Waterhemp management and soybean herbicide program decisions Dr. Rodrigo Werle
- 10:00 Corn rootworm & 2021 summer updates Bryan Jensen
- 10:30 Tar spot in 2021 Dr. Damon Smith
- 11:00 Cover crops for weed management Nick Arneson
- 11:30 Combine cleaning Dan Smith
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.