Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
The Economics of Carbon – Lower Fox River farmer roundtable
February 17, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Agenda Includes a Variety of Informational Topics on Soil Health Practices and Resources for Farming in the Lower Fox:
- Lessons learned from planting green
- Equipment set-up and other considerations for no-till
- Low disturbance manure injection
- Successing in interseeding
- New cover crop species
- Update on local roller crimper rye to suppress water hemp and white mold study
- Grass baleage trial results
- Where to find/who to contact for farmer resources
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.