Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Substantial Damage Workshop
June 29 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Workshop topics include:
- Substantial damage estimation process
- Purpose of substantial damage
- How to determine if projects meet the substantial damage criteria
- How building officials regulate and administer the requirements
- Permitting of flood-damaged structures
- DRRA Section 1206
Registration and information: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SubstantialDamage
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.