Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Producer-Led Webinar Series: Alternative Forages
May 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar series, delivered in a podcast format, will cover a range of conservation topics that producer-led groups around the state are focusing on. Each webinar will include the farmer perspective and will have time for plenty of Q&A and discussion.
This webinar will feature Barry Bubolz, NRCS Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Coordinator, who will interview Tony Brey from Brey Cycle Farm LLC.
Goals of the Webinar Series Include:
- Facilitate farmer exchange to problem solve, try new things and innovate
- Provide space for farmers and partners to ask questions about the DATCP program
- Collect information about what is working, what is challenging and what practices are being tried
- Provide resources for farmer-led groups
- Evaluate the success of the webinars through surveys and interactive webinars
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.