Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Pasture and Grazing Management for Sheep and Goats
September 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on September 15, 2020 at 6:00 pm
The Pasture and Grazing Management webinars will focus on pasture and grazing management practices for sheep and goat producers. The webinars will help you address soil fertility, select pasture forage species, develop good grazing and pasture management skills, and keep your animals healthy throughout the grazing season.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Soil fertility and the effect on pasture production
- Species selection to match soil characteristics while meeting animal nutritional needs
- Fall pasture management tips
- Financial assistance opportunities for pasture systems
- Grazing management practices that promote pasture production and animal performance
- Keeping sheep and goats healthy on pastures
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.