Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
NASECA-WI Best Management Practices and Product Demonstrations for Erosion Control and Stormwater Management
September 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$129
This popular annual event has been hosted since 2005 in partnership with the American Excelsior Company ErosionLab, located in Rice Lake, WI and is one of only a few erosion control testing laboratories in the U.S. We’ll miss being in Rice Lake, but look forward to bringing you the same high-quality, low-cost education virtually this year! Confirmed topics/speakers include:
- Erosion Control Technology Council Installation – Kurt Kelsey, American Excelsior Company
- Filtering vs Damming – Craig Shultz, American Excelsior Company
- DNR Standards Update – Eric Rortvedt, Wisconsin DNR
- Introducing Your New DNR/DOT Liaison – Cami Peterson
- Steep Slope Stabilization and Re-vegetation – Clay Frazer, Eco-Resource Consulting, Inc. and Kendall Kulig, Kulig Contracting
- Long Duration Construction Project-Season Review – Mike Hackel, Homburg Contractors, Inc.
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.