Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Midwest Manure Summit
February 24, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:15 pmFree
The Midwest Manure Summit will feature leading researchers and industry
professionals discussing strategies and technologies to optimize manure management, upgrade biogas production, as well as effectively manage manure-derived nutrients and odor and gas emissions. Nationally recognized speakers will present on the following topics:
- Addressing Manure Odors at the Source
- Ammonia Capture for the Organic Market
- Biochar and Manure Management
- Biogas Upgrading
- Feeding Strategies to Reduce Methane
- I(AM)ResponsibleTM…and So Are You! Agriculture’s Role in Addressing Antimicrobial Resistance
- Pelletizing Manure Solids
- Reconnecting the Nutrient Cycle: Capture of Liquid Dairy Manure as Struvite and Its Use for Alfalfa Production
- The Role of Manure Management to Mitigate Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Dairy Farms
- Systems Modeling and Optimization for Organic Waste Management
- Wet Gasification for a Dairy Farm
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.