Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Managing PFAS at the Source
March 23 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Comprehensive webinar about managing PFAS at the source. Reducing “downstream” PFAS treatment of drinking water by treatment and management of PFAS at “upstream” sources.
- PFAS impacts on water resources in the US
- Reducing the impacts of “downstream” PFAS treatment of drinking water by treatment and management of PFAS at “upstream” sources
- New PFAS treatement technologies
- Capital investment and O & M costs for “traditional” PFAS treatment options
- PFAS source reduction initiatives for addressing PFOS/PFAS in Municipal Wastewater
- Pretreatment perspectives
- Newly approved PFAS sampling protocols and laboratory methods
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.