Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Economic Guidance for Coastal Management Professionals
September 30, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
When coastal managers need to estimate project value and incorporate economic data, they have several approaches to consider. This training provides information about a benefits-cost analysis, economic impact analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis, and more. Understanding these basics will help participants identify the appropriate approach and the data needed.
You will learn how to
- Recognize and understand basic economic terminology
- Recognize relevant economic approaches and analyses
- Identify the approach to use based on project objectives, level of expertise, and funding
- Locate support tools and data
- Conceptualize appropriate questions to ask an economist or an expert
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.