Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Dairy Exchange Meeting
March 8, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
This webinar will include:
- Welcome: Norm Monsen, DATCP Dairy Development Specialist
- Dairy Market Update: Bob Cropp, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension Professor Emeritus
- Wisconsin Dairy Industry Resources Presentations:
- Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Center for Dairy Research and the Dairy Business Innovation Alliance
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- DATCP International Agribusiness Center
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.