Looking to stay up to date on your CEUs? Have producers asking conservation-specific questions you don’t feel confident answering? Looking to host a training and want to avoid conflicts for your audience? You have come to the right place.
Explore our Conservation Calendar for information on conservation-related events and trainings hosted across Wisconsin and beyond.
- This event has passed.
Crop Production Course
July 14, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Grow a diversity of fruits and vegetables for your home and/or business
- Identify sustainable agriculture practices
- Create a crop plan
- Manage a greenhouse
- Buy and maintain farm equipment and machinery
- Set up a drip irrigation system
- Manage soil nutrients
- Manage weeds and use cover crops
- Identify pests and implement pest management strategies
- Learn how to prepare crops for market and comply with food safety regulations
- Connect with agencies that provide services for new farmers
2022 Course Details: This year they are offering an 8-week session of this course.
Have a training you don’t see listed? Reach out to us and let us know.